Eliminate these bad habits and take control of your life now!
Are you so much worried about what you are doing with your life currently? Do you think that if you continue this way any further, you are going to hit the dead end soon? Here is some good news for you! You have the power to change your life, and more importantly, you can do it now!
The power of habits
Our lives are shaped up predominantly by our habits. It is said that if we can practice doing something continuously for 21 days, it becomes imbibed in us and we become inhabited with it. Talking about habits, it is essential that we inculcate good habits and eliminate those which are detrimental. In this post, let us look at some habits that we should get rid off immediately so that we can take control of our lives again
- Stop watching too much TV – Yes, TV is addictive, be it sports, operas or movies. They captivate you, keep you engrossed in viewing and finally make you lose valuable time and energy
- Stop eating too much junk food – We all love junk food as it tastes awesome. But, never forget the fact that these unhealthy and unhygienic food stuffs wreck havoc on our health in the longer run
- Saying too much “Yes” – Are you an ever “Yes” person? Think about it, you may not have the time to please everyone
- Staying too much in comfort zone – A butterfly isn’t one till it breaks and comes out of the cocoon. You don’t become what you want to be, unless you come out of your cozy comfort zones that you have built around you
- Stop talking too much – All of us have two ears and one mouth. Think about it!
- Stop complaining too much – Complaining doesn’t change an inch of anything for you. It just makes you feel much worse
- Stop spending too much money – A penny saved is a penny earned! Always have this in mind when you are tempted to spend aimlessly
- Stop aimless browsing – Spend your time judiciously on the internet. Too much flirting with it can be potentially dangerous
- Stop romancing your smartphone – The “smart” phone actually makes you “dumb”
- Stop too much drinking and smoking – Well, you know what I mean and it doesn’t need any further explanation
If not for all, if we can just eliminate a couple of bad habits from this list, we can really see some great changes in our life.